GAPS OnCon 2024
Raising Children the GAPS Way: Helping Your Child to be Healthy at Every Stage of Life!
• 4 Days • 12 Keynote Sessions • 7 Featured Bonus Sessions • Essential Replay Sunday Track • “Just for Kids” GYM Track • Enter Contests & Win Prizes
February 15th – 18th, 2024
9:15 a.m – 7:00 p.m Pacific Time USA
Welcome! Dr. Natasha and the GAPS Team are delighted to invite the whole family to our 4th annual online conference. GAPS is flourishing and we are excited to host this virtual event to nurture and expand our worldwide community and to encourage parents and their children to learn more about the GAPS way of life. Each year, we embark on a new GAPS adventure, selecting a fresh and unique theme and lecture topics to delve into and enrich the collective knowledge within the GAPS community. For OnCon 2024, we’ve set our sights on the invaluable subject of children’s health.
Children, the guardians of our future, undergo astonishingly rapid growth. It’s awe-inspiring to witness their swift maturation. Unfortunately, the state of children’s health in the Western world degenerates with each passing year. Our keynote and featured bonus speakers are eager to not only shed light on the reasons behind this health crisis but also to share actionable solutions. Together, we will unravel the intricate web of factors contributing to this issue and chart a path to help parents nurture healthy, vibrant, and energetic young bodies and minds! Our aim is to cultivate a brighter future that these children will soon hold in their capable hands, benefiting all humanity.
As an OnCon attendee, you will have 9 full months of access to our event portal (3 months pre and 6 months post-event). During this time you will have abundant opportunities to interact with our esteemed speakers and worldwide GAPS community members, engage with sponsors in their virtual booths, and participate in our 4-week pre-OnCon Family Challenge through our interactive web portal and/or mobile app. You’ll also have access to our “GAPS Youth Movement” track with fun and engaging sessions just for young people.
Whether you are taking your first steps into the world of GAPS, or you’ve been on the path for quite some time, the information presented at GAPS OnCon 2024 will provide families like yours with comprehensive resources, practical recommendations, community support, fresh ideas and perspectives, troubleshooting tips, and simple ways to integrate elements of GAPS into your family’s lifestyle at your own pace regardless of your level of experience. We hope your entire family will join us at GAPS OnCon 2024!
Purchase your tickets today!*
* Regular ticket sales are now in effect, but we encourage you to use the mailing list sign-up form located in the footer of this website to receive special ticket discount promotions we’ll be sending out over the next few months.
GAPS OnCon Mobile App and Web Portal
To view speaker sessions and tracks, participate in contests, community discussions, live Q&A/chat sessions and more, registered attendees will need to download the official GAPS OnCon mobile app and/or web portal.
Option #1: Mobile App for Phone and Tablet
Visit the App Store or Google Play store to download the GAPS OnCon/Whova mobile app.*
Option #2: Web Portal for Laptop and Desktop Computers
Experience GAPS OnCon 2024 from your favorite computer and browser by signing up for the GAPS OnCon/Whova web portal. Google Chrome is the recommended browser.*
* To gain access to these app/portal options, be sure to enter the same e-mail address you provided when you originally purchased your OnCon ticket!
Get Event App and Portal Options below!
Even though most GAPS OnCon attendees purchased their early bird tickets between September 12th and November 16th, 2023, our conference delivery platform will open to all ticket holders starting November 17th, 2023 for pre-event engagement and networking through posting on community boards, participating in the pre-event yoga/movement sessions and the GAPS 4-Week Family Challenge, participating in gamification fun and contests, sharing photos, visiting sponsor booths, and downloading speaker slide deck presentations, handouts, and so much more!
As the GAPS Team moves through the final planning phase, all ticket holders will have a special inside view as the 2024 agenda/schedule is perfected. The GAPS OnCon Team will be adding event details, activating platform features, and posting new information each and every day until we are ready for the live event next year. Check back often for new and exciting updates!
Become a GAPS OnCon 2024 Affiliate!
Our affiliates can earn a 10% commission on all ticket sales generated through their collaborative marketing efforts.
Click the affiliate marketing widget below (iPad image) to be directed to our official affiliate sign-up page where you can become a trusted marketing partner for our February 2024 virtual event.
What Attendees Are Saying About GAPS OnCon!
- “The conference was full of wisdom and knowledge! I am very happy to be part of the GAPS community and the winner of the photo contest!” ~ Michelly A. (GAPS OnCon 2023)
- “The conference was beyond all expectations! Thank you!” ~ Wendy S. (GAPS OnCon 2023)
- “It has been a great conference, just like last year. The Whova platform definitely has what it takes to make an online conference more alive and interactive. It is great! And all of you organizers have done a marvelous job! Thank you so much for that. You really deserve a round of applause!” ~ Aline S.(GAPS OnCon 2023)
- “This whole conference has been so beneficial for my sanity and has given me encouragement to keep going. All that aside from the vat of information within. Thank you!” ~ Dawn D. (GAPS OnCon 2023)
- “Thank you so much for the GAPS OnCon event! The new platform worked incredibly well and allowed for great community building and much more. I know it takes a great amount of work to organize and deliver an event like this and I wanted to thank you all for the beautiful work here. Highly recommended and great job all around!” ~ (GAPS OnCon 2022 Attendee)
- “I appreciate all you did to bring this conference online. Even though it was a virtual event, it felt like a LIVE experience. Thank you and I really enjoyed it!” ~ (GAPS OnCon 2022 Attendee)
- “I very much enjoyed the sense of community & connection at this event! I am already looking forward to future OnCon events!” ~ (GAPS OnCon 2022 Attendee)
- “I’m new to GAPS but I loved the way the conference was organized. I’m also so grateful for the replays and the slides. I’ve already listened more than once to Dr. Natasha’s presentations and I made Russian Custard. As I learn more I’m sure I’ll have more ideas, but for now I’m still learning and will be reading/purchasing all of the GAPS books. Thank you so much!” ~ (GAPS OnCon 2022 Attendee)